In December 2008, I self published my first piece of fiction. Since then, I have published several other works including a collection of my cartoons. You can find these for purchase or to read selections from each at lulu.com and the Amazon marketplace.

The Fire Down Below and Dawn



The INC. is a comic book series that has been in the making for nearly a decade. With the combined imaginative forces of myself, Tim and Jason the world of Kinetic, Shade, Assassin and dozens of other superheroes was born. Someday, I will be able to draw this entire series, but until then, it will be collected in prose. What you see here are volumes one and two of the first season. Witness the groundwork for the heroes that protect Chicago and the villains who attempt to tear the world down.

Click HERE to purchase The INC.

No comments:

Post a Comment