In December 2008, I self published my first piece of fiction. Since then, I have published several other works including a collection of my cartoons. You can find these for purchase or to read selections from each at lulu.com and the Amazon marketplace.

Anywhere You Go


Lisa Bit is about to turn thirty, and she has yet to truly live her life. When her childhood love returns, she is thrust into an adventure that takes her across the country! This is a romantic comedy that has my mom's approval (despite the grammatical errors)

This was my first venture into the world of self publishing, and it was a great success! This story came out of my love for the romantic comedy genre, and it was a great thrill to see in print.

Click HERE to purchase "Anywhere You Go"!

No comments:

Post a Comment