In December 2008, I self published my first piece of fiction. Since then, I have published several other works including a collection of my cartoons. You can find these for purchase or to read selections from each at lulu.com and the Amazon marketplace.

tcomics YEAR TWO - It's All About Timing

Hooray! It's time for me to announce the release of the second year of my online comic strip series! It's been a good year. As I've grown more and more since my injury, my illustrations have grown as well. I've really had some great fun with the comics in this edition. Clash of the TiTIMS, Inception, the A-Team, I love these strips. And now, you can love them too! Hop over to my LULU.COM Marketplace and take a gander at the book. I'm offering two versions this year: a fully colored version and a black and white one that runs a touch less expensive. Consider owning a copy, or at the very least, spread the word. I'm into YEAR THREE right now, and I have plans to keep growing. Who knows what the future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment